Suito Direct Drive turbo trainer
The best value smart turbo trainer new out from September 2019, its the first true ‘plug and play’ trainer just get it out the box, fold out the feet plug in and you’re ready to ride.
Check out DC Rainmakers first impressions here
And there’s also an excellent more in depth review from Bikeradar here.
- Suito, in old Venetian means ‘haste’ and Elite’s goal when developing this trainer was to make it the fastest and easiest FE-C trainer on the market to get started with
- Coming fully assembled and with a Shimano 11-speed cassette already installed, all you need to do is take the Suito out of the box, unfold the legs and you’re ready to go!
- Super compact ‘briefcase’ form factor also makes this by far our easiest trainer to carry, store or transport, it will happily fit inside a cupboard or locker when not in use
- An entirely new magnetic drive unit was developed specifically for the Suito with a maximum output of 2,900 watts at 60 KM/H that can replicate inclines up to 15%, the data from it provides a calculated power reading that is accurate to within 2.5%
- Large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPM’s, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compatible with 130 and 135 mm quick release frames as well as 142 x 12 mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available seperately
- Includes a free 12 month subscription to Elite’s My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
- A custom front wheel riser block is included
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and Sram cassettes (not included), can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233 or SRAM XDR using adaptor TT14279
- Engineered, developed and made with pride in Italy
1 in stock